This is a quick guide on how to resolve export errors experienced in Datamolino due to Xero's issues with Amazon Web Services on December 7, 2021.
It seems most of the documents were exported successfully to Xero but WITHOUT the original file.
To make sure you are not missing any of your files in Xero, please follow these steps:
1. Open the document with the error in Datamolino
2. Click ‘Dismiss’ located inside the red error message
3. The status of your document should change to green Xero label
4. Click 'Go to Xero' to review the document directly in Xero
5. If the original file is missing in Xero, depending on the approval status of the document, please follow these steps:
If the status is ‘DRAFT’, simply export the document again by pressing ‘Export’ button
If the status is other than ‘DRAFT’, you will need to attach the original file manually in Xero.
Note: Re-export from Datamolino is possible only for documents with status DRAFT.
The quickest way to download the original file from Datamolino to save it in Xero is to click on the below option in Datamolino.