Two-factor authentication, adds an extra layer of security to your account, supplementing the username and password model with a code that only a specific user has access to.
To enable this feature you can do so by:
- Clicking on your account name in the upper right corner
- Selecting user profile
- Scrolling down to a section called Two-factor authentication.
4. Clicking on 'enable' will open a new window
5. Now you can download one of the authenticator applications which will help you generate a 6 digit Verification code by scanning the provided QR code (please follow the steps below).
6. Once the Verification code has been verified, you will be provided with three unique backup codes which will only be generated and displayed once.
Important note: In case, you no longer have access to your device with authenticator app installed, entering the back up code is the only way how to login to your Datamolino profile again. Please make sure that you store this back up code securely.
From this point on you have successfully enabled two-factor authentication and your account will now require email, password and the verification code generated by your authenticator application to log in.